Friday, December 18, 2009

Welcome

Why Sinadrome? Because I tried Cinemadrome first. That's a strong name, and I'm a witless hack. There's a lot of us in this world, and we think alike. Which is precisely why that name was taken some time in 2008. I tried Cinedrome next. Same name, basically. Also taken. It was then that I became exhausted from thinking for more than two straight minutes, and quickly settled for a misspelled version of this now apparent obvious word to name a blog after. Any poor lost soul that comes across this shit blog will either think I'm some retard who doesn't know how to spell, or some asshole that misspells things intentionally as some sort of attempt to be original. Both conclusions are justifiably debatable.

So what is this place? More than likely something I'll start, abandon quickly, and eventually completely forget about, like everything else I do. But while it lasts, the only thing I can guarantee is lots of pretentious and snobby shit written by a loser misfit who only does one thing great, and that's be painfully mediocre.

No comments:

Post a Comment